As the saying goes, you can’t please everyone — but quartz countertops come close. All your family members have their individual preferences and priorities when it comes to kitchen design.
For example, maybe Dad has his heart set on a white marble counter, while Mom worries that it’s too hard to maintain. The kids need a space to eat and work on their projects in which they can relax instead of worrying constantly about using coasters and avoiding spills. Overall, everyone wants a countertop that brings joy, not stress.
Quartz counters can do all those things, making your home as livable and comfortable as it is beautiful. Consider these reasons that buying a quartz countertop from Brazilian Exotic Granite may be the right choice for you.
- Feels like stone. With quartz you can still enjoy the solid, stone feel of a countertop. For hardness and durability, it’s comparable to granite. Quartz countertops are extremely resistant to scratching, chipping, cracking, and other damage. Homeowners should exercise caution with hot pans and always use pads and trivets; that’s true for any type of countertop. However, quartz is more heat resistant than most people think!
- Looks like stone. One of the reasons quartz countertops have become so popular is the variety and high quality of the stone lookalikes. Available in hundreds of colors and patterns, quartz can realistically mimic marble, granite, soapstone, and other possibilities as well. Quartz solves the most common complaints homeowners have about natural stone, so they can enjoy their “stone slab” without the worry.
- Doesn’t have to look like stone. Although there’s no disputing the beauty of marble and granite, some homeowners prefer a countertop that doesn’t mimic naturally mined stone slabs. With quartz countertops, you can have a look that is unique, yet still luxurious and high-end. BEG’s concrete, speckled, and solid-color black or white quartz countertops fit perfectly in the industrial, modern, or contemporary home.
- Easy maintenance. When you compare all luxury countertop surfaces, quartz has the easiest maintenance requirements. Unlike natural stone, quartz does not need annual sealing to become resistant to moisture, staining, and bacteria. No special cleansers are required, either. Just use a bit of soap and water, and your quartz counter will stay as good as new.
- Increased home value. Did you know that quartz has now surpassed granite as the top choice for countertops? That means quartz kitchen countertops are an attractive selling point for those who plan to put their home on the market. Home buyers know that they’re getting an easy-care, long-lasting luxury countertop that’s beautiful, too. It can help increase a home’s selling price, and even help it sell faster.
Select one of Brazilian Exotic Granite’s three Southern California showrooms below to preview our vast collection quartz colors and patterns. Our friendly staff is ready to answer any of your questions and help you find the perfect countertop.